Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Objective


I have started this blog with the intention of creating a resource for graduate students seeking to fund their education and research. As the content develops, I hope to provide valuable information regarding where to find scholarships and grants, tips for writing fundable applications, advice on marketing yourself to funding agencies, and information on what to do with the money once you have received it.

All of my information on this subject comes from reading, research, conversations, and from my own personal experiences. My field is biological science, so my information will almost inevitably be slanted towards this particular field, but I think that much of what I have to say is broadly applicable to a variety of disciplines. I am not a professional grant writer, but I have been successful in securing funding in the past. Now I hope to share the results of this experience with others, so please stay tuned for future developments.

 More soon,

 Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment